Winners Happen Here!
“Electrify Your Winnings”
Quick Draw Ticket Drawings
Electrify your weekdays and power up your weekends starting in August with a chance of up to $5,000 in Cash and Downloadable Free Play, Electric Bikes from Affordable Mopeds, Scooter & E-Bike Rentals in Ocean Shores, and a brand new car from 5 Star Motors in Aberdeen. Starting Thursday, August 3, 2023, we will conduct weekly ticketed drawings on Sundays starting at 2:00pm, and drawings on Thursdays and Fridays starting at 4:00pm, and with a special drawing, September 30, 2023 starting at 2PM. Drawings will be at the top of every scheduled hour, drawing tickets must be placed into the physical drawing barrel before the top of every scheduled drawing and will be emptied each Sunday after the last scheduled drawing. The grand finale drawing will be held on Saturday, September 30 at 9PM.
Winner will be selected using: CMP Ticketed Drawings on Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays and Saturday, September 30th.
Each patron (player) will receive (1) one entry for every 400 points accumulated starting Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 8pm for participation in every Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Saturday September 30th drawings in August and September up to a maximum of 20 entries per day. Tickets accumulated each week will be emptied each Sunday after the last scheduled drawing.
Qualifying patrons (players) will be offered a grand finale “Golden Ticket” where they will receive (1) one entry that goes directly into the “Grand Prize” drawing barrel on the day of the grand finale drawing, September 30, 2023.
Winners must be present to win.
August Thursdays: 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31 (5)
August Fridays: 4, 11, 18, and 25 (4)
August Sundays: 6, 13, 20 and 27 (4)
September Thursdays: 7, 14, 21, and 28 (4)
September Fridays: 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29 (5)
September Sundays: 3, 10, 17 and 24 (4)
September Saturday: 30 (1)
Sundays: 2:00pm, 3:00pm 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, and 8:00pm (7) (56)
Thursdays: 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, and 10:00pm (7) (63)
Fridays: 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, and 10:00pm (7) (63)
Saturday: 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, and 8:00pm (7) (7)
200 DFP, 300 DFP, 400 DFP, 500 DFP, 550 DFP, 600 DFP, 650 DFP, 700 DFP, 750 DFP, 800 DFP, 1,000 DFP, 1,250 (1,000 DFP/$250), 1,500 (1,000 DFP/$500), 2,000 (1,000 DFP/$1,000), 2,500 (1,000 DFP/$1,500), two E-Bikes valued at $2,600 (DFP/Cash option 1,000 DFP/$800) and 5,000 (1,000 DFP/$4,000).
Grand Finale Drawing Dates:
Saturday, September 30th
Grand Finale Drawing Times:
Grand Finale Guaranteed Prizes:
1,000 DFP, 1,500 (1,000 DFP/$500), 2,000 (1,000 DFP/$1,000), two E-Bikes valued at
$2,600 (DFP/Cash option 1,000 DFP/$800), and a brand new car valued at $30,000 or
(1,000 DFP/$19,000) in lieu of the car.
1. “Electrify Your Winnings” Container
A) Play procedures will be strictly followed and according to the following:
1. After the winner is drawn from the physical barrel, and their identification is verified, the winner will draw a folded “Electrify Your Winnings” card from the container, open it, and hand it to the Q-Club Host.
2. “Electrify Your Winnings” cash cards will be imprinted on the inside an amount from $200 to $5000 except for Sundays which will replace the $5000 prize with two E-Bikes valued at $2,600 (DFP/Cash option 1,000 DFP/$800) the in Cash and Downloadable Free Play.
3. The Q-Club Host along with security will verify the amount.
4. The Q-Club Host will then announce the amount.
5. The Q-Club host will then announce the amount, or that it is an “Advance” Card.
6. After a folded card is drawn from the “Electrify Your Winnings” container it will not be reinserted until the next scheduled drawing date.
B) Loading the drawing container the day of the scheduled daily drawings, the 40 “Electrify Your Winnings” cash card prize awards will be individually folded, sealed, mixed, and placed into the “Electrify Your Winnings” cash-drawing container and mixed again.
2. Each daily winner for Electrify Your Winnings will qualify for the grand finale drawing on September 30, 2023, at 9pm.
3. 5 winners will be selected and will have 3 minutes to report to the promotional area. Winners will choose a folded card labeled 1-5 based on when they arrive and verified at the promotional area. Each card will be labeled with one of the above grand finale prizes.
All Entrants and Prize Winners:
1. Must be 21 years or older.
2. Must be a “Casino Club” Member.
3. When tickets are used they must be filled out completely. Any ticket pulled and not filled out completely will be voided and another ticket will be drawn. This rule does not apply when entry tickets are drawn electronically.
4. Winners must be present to win.
5. All drawing times are approximate times and will begin as close to the posted time as possible. Promotional time will be reflective of casino representative’s time keeping device.
6. Each winner must be present in the casino and has three (3) minutes to claim their prize. Tickets will continue to be drawn (including electronic drawings) until all prizes have been awarded or 15 minutes before the next drawing.
7. Once the prize is claimed the winner has 72 hours to present a valid Identification, Valid Identification scanned into the CMP system is considered valid for the purpose of this drawing.
8. Winner must present their “Casino Club Card,” valid photo I.D. and (Social Security number upon accepting and collecting prize).
9. Copies or reproduced drawing tickets will be void.
10. All drawing tickets must be deposited in the drum before the commencement of each drawing and the barrel is closed by the Casino Representative.
11. Late tickets will not be accepted.
12. “Casino Club Card” account number and name must match the account number on the drawing ticket and winner’s name on photo I.D.
13. Drawing tickets are non-transferable.
14. Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen drawing tickets.
15. Customer is responsible to insure tickets are deposited in drawing drum.
16. Quinault Beach Resort and Casino employees, Quinault Nation Enterprise Board, Quinault Nation Tribal Gaming Commissioners (and their staff) and Quinault Indian Nation Business Committee members are not eligible to participate.
17. Fraudulent activity of any kind will void winnings. In addition, anyone caught engaging in any fraudulent activity will be disqualified and prohibited from participating in this promotion.
18. All fraudulent activities will be reported to the Quinault Tribal Gaming Enforcement Agency and the Washington State Gambling Commission-Tribal Gaming Unit.
19. Participation in this promotion implies an understanding and acceptance of all promotion rules, terms and conditions.
20. The Quinault Beach Resort and Casino Management, whose decision is final, will resolve any dispute. In the event the dispute is not resolved by Quinault Beach Resort and Casino Management, such dispute will be forwarded to the Tribal Gaming Agency for final resolution.
21. Management reserves the right to void any drawing ticket(s), change, alter or cancel this promotion at any time, with written notice to Quinault Tribal Gaming Agency.
22. Drawing tickets have no cash value.
23. After the last drawing the tickets will be emptied from the drum and secured in plastic bags, tagged stating the name of the promotion and the drawing drum they are from. Security will store the drawing tickets for three (3) days, after which time they will be destroyed by Security.
24. Any or all applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the participant.
25. Upon acceptance of any Quinault Beach Resort and Casino prize, the winner implies consent to use winner’s name and photos for Quinault advertisements and public relations materials.
26. All staff working on this promotion must be certified by the state and licensed by TGA.