Electronic Quick Draw Drawings
We are starting our big hotel remodel, while you wait for the phenomenal new rooms at the beach, why not receive some rewards. Pardon our dust in the hotel, but you can still escape to the beach for the Weekend. Come on out for your chance of up to $5,000 in Cash and Downloadable Free Play each Thursday, Friday and Sunday in January and February, starting Thursday, January 5, 2023. Weekly electronic quick-draw ticketed drawings on Sundays start at 2:00pm and end at 8:00pm; weekly drawings on Thursdays and Fridays will start at 4:00pm and end at 10:00pm. Drawings will be at the top of every scheduled hour, to reactivate all accumulated electronic draw tickets all participating patrons (player) must use their Q-club cards before the top of every scheduled hourly drawing.
Winner will be selected using: CMP Electronic Quick Draw on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays
Each patron (player) will receive (1) one entry for every 300 points accumulated starting Friday, December 30, 2022 at 10pm for EQD participation in every Thursday, Friday and Sunday drawings in January and February. All tickets accumulated from December 30, 10pm, through February 26th will remain in the virtual barrel and reactivated by patron (player) actively using their Q-club cards in their favorite slot machine before the top of every scheduled hourly drawing.
Winners must be present to win.
January Thursdays: 5, 12, 19 and 26 (4)
January Fridays: 6, 13, 20, and 27 (4)
January Sundays: 8, 15, 22 and 29 (4)
February Thursdays: 2, 9, 16 and 23 (4)
February Fridays: 3, 10, 17 and 24 (4)
February Sundays: 5, 12, 19 and 26 (4)
Sundays: 2:00pm, 3:00pm 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, and 8:00pm (7) (56)
Thursdays and Fridays: 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, and 10:00pm (7) (112) (168)
"Remodel Rewards" will have two (2) drawing containers: each container will contain 30 imprinted folded cards:
* Container one (1), "Remodel Rewards" Prize Container, which contains 30 folded cards with imprinted cash/DFP prizes from $200 to $1,000.
* Container two (2), "Remodel Rewards" Multiplier Container, that contains 30 folded cards with imprinted multipliers, contains from two (X2) times up to five (X5) times multipliers, with 10 "Construction Closed" Cards (X1)).
Remodel Rewards Cash Drawing Container 30 & Remodel Rewards Multiplier Drawing Container 30
11 - $200 DFP folded cards 15 - "Construction Closed" 1X Cards
9 - $250 DFP folded cards 10 - 2X multiplier folded cards
5 - $300 DFP folded cards 4 - 3X multiplier folded cards
2 - $400 DFP folded cards 1 - 5X multiplier folded cards
2 - $500 DFP folded cards
1 - $1000 ($500 Cash/$500 DFP) folded cards
1. "Remodel Rewards" Container and "Remodel Rewards" Multiplier Container
A) Play procedures will be strictly followed and according to the following:
1. After the hot seat winner is electronically drawn (Hot seat) from the CMP system, and their identification is verified, the winner will draw a folded "Remodel Rewards" card from the Cash Container, open it, and hand it to the Q-Club Host.
2. "Remodel Rewards" cash cards will be imprinted on the inside an amount from $100 to $1000 in Cash and Downloadable Free Play.
3. The Q-Club Host along with security will verify the amount.
4. The Q-Club Host will then announce the amount.
5. The winner (patron) will then draw a folded card from the "Remodel Rewards" Multiplier Container which shall have imprinted on the inside a number from two (X2) times up to five (X5) times, or (X1) card.
6. The winner will hand the "Remodel Rewards" multiplier card to the Q-Club host who will open the folded multiplier card read the amount and have security verify the amount.
7. The Q-Club host will then announce the amount, or that it is a "Construction Closed" Card.
8. The Q-Club host will multiply the amount of the two cards have the amount verified by security and announce the total amount won by the winner (patron).
9. After a folded card is drawn from the "Remodel Rewards" cash and "Remodel Rewards" multiplier container, it will not be reinserted until the next scheduled drawing date.
B) Loading the two (2) drawing containers the day of the scheduled daily drawings, the 30 "Remodel Rewards" cash card prize awards will be individually folded, sealed, mixed, and placed into the "Remodel Rewards" cash-drawing container and mixed again. The 30 "Remodel Rewards" multiplier cards will be individually folded, sealed, mixed, and placed in the "Remodel Rewards" multiplier-drawing container and mixed again.
All Entrants and Prize Winners:
1. Must be 21 years or older.
2. Must be a "Casino Club" Member.
3. When tickets are used they must be filled out completely. Any ticket pulled and not filled out completely will be voided and another ticket will be drawn. This rule does not apply when entry tickets are drawn electronically.
4. Winners must be present to win.
5. All drawing times are approximate times and will begin as close to the posted time as possible. Promotional time will be reflective of casino representative's time keeping device.
6. Each winner must be present in the casino and has three (3) minutes to claim their prize. Tickets will continue to be drawn (including electronic drawings) until all prizes have been awarded or 15 minutes before the next drawing.
7. Once the prize is claimed the winner has 72 hours to present a valid Identification, Valid Identification scanned into the CMP system is considered valid for the purpose of this drawing.
8. Winner must present their "Casino Club Card," valid photo I.D. and (Social Security number upon accepting and collecting prize).
9. Copies or reproduced drawing tickets will be void.
10. All drawing tickets must be deposited in the drum before the commencement of each drawing and the barrel is closed by the Casino Representative.
11. Late tickets will not be accepted.
12. "Casino Club Card" account number and name must match the account number on the drawing ticket and winner's name on photo I.D.
13. Drawing tickets are non-transferable.
14. Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen drawing tickets.
15. Customer is responsible to insure tickets are deposited in drawing drum.
16. Quinault Beach Resort and Casino employees, Quinault Nation Enterprise Board, Quinault Nation Tribal Gaming Commissioners (and their staff) and Quinault Indian Nation Business Committee members are not eligible to participate.
17. Fraudulent activity of any kind will void winnings. In addition, anyone caught engaging in any fraudulent activity will be disqualified and prohibited from participating in this promotion.
18. All fraudulent activities will be reported to the Quinault Tribal Gaming Enforcement Agency and the Washington State Gambling Commission-Tribal Gaming Unit.
19. Participation in this promotion implies an understanding and acceptance of all promotion rules, terms and conditions.
20. The Quinault Beach Resort and Casino Management, whose decision is final, will resolve any dispute. In the event the dispute is not resolved by Quinault Beach Resort and Casino Management, such dispute will be forwarded to the Tribal Gaming Agency for final resolution.
21. Management reserves the right to void any drawing ticket(s), change, alter or cancel this promotion at any time, with written notice to Quinault Tribal Gaming Agency.
22. Drawing tickets have no cash value.
23. After the last drawing the tickets will be emptied from the drum and secured in plastic bags, tagged stating the name of the promotion and the drawing drum they are from. Security will store the drawing tickets for three (3) days, after which time they will be destroyed by Security.
24. Any or all applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the participant.
25. Upon acceptance of any Quinault Beach Resort and Casino prize, the winner implies consent to use winner's name and photos for Quinault advertisements and public relations materials.
26. All staff working on this promotion must be certified by the state and licensed by TGA.